Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day Pool!

I am very fortunate to have a flexible job. I work some odd hours sometimes. I might leave home at 5 am on my way to an appointment and not get back home until after 7 pm the same day because the last appointment runs late. But then there are days like today where I get started fairly early in the morning and get finished early in the afternoon. We try to take advantage of those kinds of days. Today it resulted in....Day Pool!

Why do we call it Day Pool? Well, Jack recently began calling swimming at Jeanie and McCahill's house Night Pool. Today, we were telling him that it was daytime so this was Day Pool not Night Pool. Thanks again, Jeanie, McCahill, Bobbie, and Grandma (and Michael for the brief moment we saw you), we had a great time!

No comments: