Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Merry Pics

More merriness....these were taken at our small little house church Christmas party...


Weslie (and Natalie in the background) enjoyed the Dirty Santa White Elephant game.


Karen looked oh so pretty in pink talking to


Sweet Joshua and his Mama (this is one of my favorite pics ever)



while Jack munched on cookies and watched God made Christmas.


I wasn't the only one taking pictures. Look closely in the mirror and there's actually a very nice shot of Donna, Natalie, and John.


I don't know what these serious faces were about (or maybe I do but I'm not saying anything but um, congratulations and don't forget to call Sarah's Flowers!)


More of the Merry Makers!
Check out this week's latest Life is Therapy.

1 comment:

mommytoalot said...

Looks like a very Merry Christmas.
Love looking at pictures.
Any big plans to bring in the New year>?