Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just wait...

This morning, as we were doing our usual morning roll around the bed wake up & talking, Jack said, "Cookies." I really thought he was asking for cookies & was thinking about the best reply. Before I could come up with anything, he said, "Cookies. N is dot 1, 3, 4, 5." I did not understand the first two times. Patient Jack repeated a third time and I said, "Oh wow! Yes, N is dot 1,3, 4, 5." He has been learning the dot numbers of Braille letters. Ms. Sunny uses his cookies as dots to help him learn....
Anyway if I had jumped right in with a reply I might not have gotten to hear that he was rehearsing for his letter of the week!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

sheila said...

Jack is incredible. So are you!

mommytoalot said...

Wow..that is fantastic. What a way to learn.