Friday, September 17, 2010

Blessings in My Rearview Mirror

Often when I look in my rearview mirror, I see blessings. I am blessed to be the chauffeur of a kid that continues to develop.

I remember when going to the park in the afternoon on a hot day took a lot more effort than throwing a couple water bottles in the car. I remember when getting Jack a drink was a lot more effort than unscrewing a lid and handing him a bottle. I remember when going anywhere meant enduring screaming from the backseat. I remember but those days seem long ago.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Miracles, miracles, and MORE MIRACLES! And you have a front row seat!

*sniff* blinking back happy tears, rejoicing with you at the amazing progress, Marie.

mommytoalot said...

He is a blessing indeed.
xo

sheila said...

Yes he is! Beautiful!