Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be grateful for but, more than anything, I am grateful to our wonderful heavenly father who knew each of us before we were formed and created a good plan for us, giving us a future and a hope.

Jack has had some struggles in his life thus far. And there has been pain--physical and emotional.

Yet, how sweet is that smile? He is the most persistent person I know. Yep, God has a plan. I don't know what it is and I don't understand why it has involved so much pain and struggle so far but I trust that it's good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! That was a lovely prayer!

What a darling photo of Jack!

His plan, indeed. Barbara

sheila said...

I couldn't agree more. We're all here to teach, and we're all here to learn something. Life whether easy or hard is wonderful!

Rachel said...

He's so adorable!! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

Staying Afloat said...

I'm so there with you. Though it can be hard to remember day to day. That's why these designated days are so great.