Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jack's first regular paper actual "dot to dot". He did not enjoy this as much as our chalk sticker dots and definitely not as much as the animated Ipad dot to dots but he did tell me the next number and held the crayon as I guided his hand to the next dot.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Vannessa said...

Hi

I just found your blog recently and I am amazed and impressed by what you do with Jack in terms of activities for improvement. I lost my daughter 5 years ago. She had Jacobsen's syndrome and we don't really know how she would have turned out. I wonder, when I see how much effort moms of children with special needs put in, whether I would have been able to do the same. I still follow some of the blogs I followed then to try and learn more about these special children and I still belong to a support group and I have the utmost respect for all you moms. Besides all the other feelings obviously involved in losing a child I am really angry that I was not given a chance to prove myself as a special needs mom. My daughter's blog is www.kendrameiring.blogspot.com.

Marie said...

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment. I cannot imagine your pain and anger. Honestly, I wish I had some words to say to convey hope but I just don't have the words. Please know that I mean it as I type that I will pray for you. I really will.
Marie