Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Easter!

They made bunny ears at school.Here's the Easter basket.
Easter morning...
Jack ignored the basket
and ignored the basket....
Jack is just really not into presents or baskets or such. I started to get a little upset that I could not get him to pay attention to the basket. As I took the pictures of him at breakfast though I realized that it was not so long ago that I would have been thrilled to take the pictures of him feeding himself independently.


So what did Jack enjoy? His "chok lit". I made him a dairy free chocolate Easter Bunny. Here he is at Nana's house enjoying it.

Nana was a little tired so we just visited her for a short while. I don't know how I managed to not get a picture of her and Jack together.

Deborah and Aunt Ninfa tried to get Jack to hunt for some "shaker eggs" but we'd already done it at home that morning and he just wanted to explore Nana's yard.
Since David had to work and Jack wanted to see his Daddy, we had to go find an open store for a wardrobe change. (I could not take Jack to the hospital covered in grass stains and chocolate.) My two handsome fellas [what a lucky lady I am]
When we got home, Jack played with our neighbors...

and enjoyed playing with the neighbors' wind chimes.

2 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Hee. I love his chocolate coma face.

Mika said...

Tobi made some of those Easter bunny ears at school too, and when I got there to pick him up Good Friday, he was the only one, I could see, in the car pool line, wearing his! I took a picture of him with them on once he got in the van. Some of the things they make at school are priceless.