Thursday, August 6, 2009

Calling All Carseat Inspectors

We're getting ready to head out to California. Part of getting ready means removing the seat back, head protection, and 5 point harness from Jack's super safe booster seat and converting it to a plain old booster. Eeeeek! I'm very anxious about it. I bought the super safe booster because I want my cherub super safe. Ahem...the hubby and I *agreed* Jack meets the requirements for a backless booster and it will make transporting the booster so much easier. So, all you safety inspectors out there, take a good look at the picture and tell me, do I have the shoulder belt positioner in place right? Does this look right? Jack's stats:4 years old, 42 inches tall, 43 pounds....oh some body reassure me....and get me a sedative....

1 comment:

Marie said...

Since I took that pic, I readjusted the shoulder belt positioner so the shoulder belt hits more in the "red zone". I feel better but still a little leery....