Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We really just don't know....

I wanted to be witty tonight. I wanted to do a post Grasping for Objectivity-style that would make you chuckle about our doctor's visit today but my baby my sweet sweet baby just threw up again. And tonight it was much more than he threw up the past two nights. This was food that he ate 7 hours ago. It doesn't make any sense....and he keeps waking up crying. He just doesn't do that and of course I'm worried that maybe it's his head...please just pray.

11 comments:

j said...

It's 12:25 A.M. and I'm praying Marie.

Penny said...

Praying, too.

Territory Mom said...

I'm praying too

Melissa aka Equidae said...

will pray lots

Staying Afloat said...

I'm praying too.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am sending my thoughts and prayers to you guys!

Valerie said...

Awww I'll be praying! Hope he gets to feeling better and both of you get some relief!

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry! I'm praying that he gets better very, very soon!!

Bobbie said...

I am soooo sorry he is sick. McCahill just got over a bad virus that is going around. We are praying for him and hope that it is not his head.

Momisodes said...

I am so sorry. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

mommytoalot said...

Just catching up on your blog. So sorry to hear about Jack. He and your are both in my prayers