Saturday, December 22, 2007

Baking Cookies!!!

So this is not so much about baking cookies as eating them and then getting cleaned up. BUT I planned to have pictures of Jack helping me to stir the cookie dough or at least hold the bowl. He was not very interested. He actually did stick his hand in the dough (his hand was clean) but since it was not a texture he likes, he immediately pulled his hand back out. If you've got tips on making helping with baking fun for toddlers, I'm all ears.

Anyway, at first he seemed almost uninterested in eating the dairy free chocolate chip cookies. Look at this picture--it's almost as if he is just humoring me. But then he realized he was out of cookie.How could I resist? One more--he needs the calories, right?
Cookie face heads for the tub.
This shot was too cute to not include it!

No comments: