Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cold Weekend

Jack and Elmo visited Nana this weekend. She was a little tired but not too tired to play with Jack. Hopefully, she will be feeling much better soon. We love you Nana!
This is how we handle the cold weather....


So this is the layer that we started with--long sleeve t-shirt and jammie pants! Jack thought he was ready to go after we added a sweatshirt and blue jeans.

Not so fast, mister. I chased him back upstairs and added another layer of fleece.

Finally, a fleece lined rain resistant wind breaker type jacket (warmer than it sounds but I don't know what to call it), gloves and of course we had to add shoes. Ready for some cold weather!




Alas, silly Mama believed that the weather forecasters knew what they were talking about when they said that Sunday would be as cold as Saturday. Once we got outside we realized we were a little overdressed. Although, I must say I'd rather be toasty warm than freezing cold!

I had more pictures from the weekend but I'm having trouble uploading to Blogger so that's all for now, folks!

No comments: