Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mama's Birthday!

We had a great time today. Mamas don't throw themselves birthday parties. We usually wait for big numbers and let other people surprise us. :) No party today but I got to hang out with some great folks. Lisa, Bobbie, McCahill, Jeanie, Christie, Kyle, Sophie, Sidney, Pat, and Jack all came and hung out with me at the pool. I don't have many pictures because I forgot my camera but Kyle (my ever faithful photographing friend) took a couple of pics. It's so great not to worry about Jack having a dairy allergy. We ordered a pizza and had it delivered to the pool.

When we got back to the house, I tried to tell McCahill that the tunnel was a little smallish.
But he would not listen.

Is the boy wearing the tunnel or is the tunnel swallowing the boy?

Cute, petite Miss Jeanie could have fallen right through!

Thank you everyone for remembering me and calling, texting, facebooking, emailing, visiting, and just plain ol' thinking about me. I'm blessed to be so loved!

No comments: