Friday, April 20, 2007

Blessings

I am counting my many blessings. Here is Jack playing in our backyard next to his pool in the middle of my workday. Huh? You say. I'm blessed to have a job that allows me to do my "office type" stuff from home. I am blessed with a knowledge of how to use technology to my advantage. I am blessed with the financial resources to afford the technology. I am blessed to have a lovely home with a nice sized yard. I am blessed that Jack is healthy enough to get outside and play. I am blessed that we are having a beutiful day. All these blessings lead to more blessings. So here we are: Mommy is making phone calls, reviewing paperwork, planning for upcoming appointments and other work and Jack is enjoying the sunny day waiting for the pool water to warm up so he can get in and play. Blessings, blessings indeed!

No comments: