Monday, December 7, 2009

Just a Quick Thank You

I just wanted to say, "Thank you!" to the wonderful people who help to shape my perception of the world as a world of possibility and hope, a world of compassion and love. I cannot tell you how very much you've meant to me just today.

My bloggy friend Jennifer of Dust Bunny Hostage is one of those people. She has graciously put up a guest post from yours truly hoping to spread awareness and help me out with supporting Apert International. Please stop by and leave a comment with some bloggy love! :)

Don't forget to check out the latest installment of Life is Therapy.

I can't leave you without a picture of the cutie tonight. Here's an oldie but a goodie. This was the afternoon that Jack first got his glasses back in August of 2006 when he was barely a year old.

4 comments:

Melissa aka Equidae said...

how lovely and thats a good idea i wont minf giving you a guest post though i dont have that many readers

mommytoalot said...

Awww he looks adorable.

j said...

It was MY PLEASURE!! Thank YOU very much for guest blogging. I love the post that you wrote and I am blessed by your words. Hugs to you and Jack, and a big ROLL TIDE!!

Rachel said...

That's ADORABLE! I love the picture. Going to check out your guest blog now!